Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good and cheap ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Clement France
- “ 2 dorms of 6 beds in a Bostonian private house in front of a school. Nice kitchen with fridge and stove. Shared bathroom. Closed to Forest Hill subway. Convenienty located when driving as we can park in the street, Owner is very helpful and nice. ”
- 22 May 2014 Florence Canada
- “ The location of this hostel was not good - it required a bus ride and subway to get into downtown Boston although the bus was very frequent. There were also some nice restaurants near the subway station. The hostel is basically bunk beds in an apartment with not enough amenities for the number of people who can stay there. There is only one bathroom and no lounge area. Additionally, it wasn't very clean. However, the owner was friendly and accommodating. ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous Canada