Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel ran by private students? Room is decent, never seen the breakfast tho, nevermind. Took a while to find the location during midnight, be careful on bus 32. Overall worth the money, this is Boston... ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Anonymous China
- “ This was a disgusting experience, you couldn't pay me to go there again . It's a dirty apartment, far from the centre of the city, in a bad neighborhood. The sink full of dirty dishes. Sticky floor. Hairs all over the restroom. Their is no social atmosphere. The owner is friendly, but don't let it fool you. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Avigail
- “ Louis is very friendly. The room is correct and clean. Sheets and towels supplied . But the common parts are a disaster : Several persons seem to live here and leave the very dirty kitchen. It is pity because the rest is correct. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Edwige France