Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Global Village was the best hostel during our 1 week trip in Ireland. We got a warm welcome, felt like staying with good friends and had a great time there. Special thanks to Brett and Lisa, who real helped us out when we were almost lost. You are awesome!!! ”
- 04 Aug 2017 Franziska Germany
- “ Wonderful service, great staff, and very homey feeling! I felt very accepted and had a wonderful time! ”
- 09 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff are lovely but they have no control over other guests. Guests were smoking cannabis outside right by the door and it gave you a massive headache! There is a sign on the fridge that day what do to with your food so no one uses it, but some of our food went missing. The showers went cold most of the time we were in it and it was horrible! The hostel itself was lovely. ”
- 27 Apr 2017 Lauren England