Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Toilet and bathroom are in the ground floor have to climb down 4 storeys to use which is inconvenient. No adapter to lend. There are 2 computers for guests but not allow to use. Staff pretend to be nice but insincere. ”
- 29 May 2016 AREEYA Thailand
- “ This hostel started our adventure and we wish we could have just stayed here for our trip. The friends we met and the hospitality of everyone makes this place stand out among the rest! I would recommend this hostel to anyone and everyone planning to visit Belfast! Don't forget to ask Jaimie about the "best chicken burgers" after midnight!! ”
- 11 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ great showers! poor breakfast.. ”
- 04 May 2016 Nicole
- “ Just fine. Nothing wrong with this place ”
- 24 Apr 2016 Ron Canada
- “ It is a very good hostel. I stayed one night here and felt comfortable. The staffs were very helpful and willing to tell me everything we needed. ”
- 30 Mar 2016 Anonymous China
- “ nice , a cozy, warm and relaxed place with wifi in the bedroom ”
- 01 Jan 2016 GUISHENG China