Global on the Waterfront
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ hostel seems to prison. Fortunately, a twin room is very affordable! our first room air conditioner was leaking, we got a new room and there it did not work at all! bad smell in the room ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Anna-Leena Finland
- “ Really noisy, room realy cold without blanket, small kitchen & bathroom, but just in waterfront!!!! So you can found best deal in town!!!! ”
- 02 Aug 2012 Xavier
- “ Great location. Not the best showers or toilets, but they were ok. We got vouchers for 5 dollar meal witch where very good! If we had questions for the staff it could take some time before they had time for us, but they where very helpfull. ”
- 04 Apr 2012 Ina Haugen
- “ The location was awesome. Unfortunately the rooms looked really ugly, i almost felt like being in prison. There was no daylight in the room and the air-con did not work. I was glad to leave after one night! ”
- 22 Dec 2011 Keshia