Global on the Waterfront
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The worst hostel I evner ben on, is feels like you enter a prison when you walk in. The bed was from the 1800, the springs was pointing out. We have to sleep on the top of all our cloth, so the bed don't heart us. There was plastic tree in front of the windows, so there was really loud. The reception was closed at 7.30 pm, when we arrived, but the papers says that they are closing at 8! Do not go in here. ”
- 29 Nov 2014 Casper Denmark
- “ hostel seems to prison. Fortunately, a twin room is very affordable! our first room air conditioner was leaking, we got a new room and there it did not work at all! bad smell in the room ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Anna-Leena Finland
- “ Really noisy, room realy cold without blanket, small kitchen & bathroom, but just in waterfront!!!! So you can found best deal in town!!!! ”
- 02 Aug 2012 Xavier