Globe Backpackers Exeter
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was ok because i just stayed for one night. but it seemed a bit untidy. You had to lock the room so no one could get in and no padlocks... Rest was ok! ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Lena Germany
- “ Well run tidy rooms ,all things travellers require are provided no extra charge :) ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Andrew New Zealand
- “ I received a very welcome reception and liked the atmosphere of trust amongst the staff and residents. The kitchen facilities were good and a working system obviously in place for food storage and general use. The dormitory was full of people's junk though and it was difficult to establish whether the items strewn across the dorm were still in use or left from previous occupants. It needed a good clean. Bathroom facilities were great. Residents very friendly without being too personal. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Pamela England