Globe Trott Inns
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very excellent, only one awkward member of staff. The location was hard to get to, but they stated that on their site. You are right next to West Ham stadium so try to find dates when they play! Overall, nice hostel and very nice staff. ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It didn't really matter, that it wasn't located in the center of London. It didn't take that long to get to the center of London. Great staff. ”
- 27 Apr 2015 Nadja Denmark
- “ It's basically in the middle of nowhere...very far from the centre. There are A LOT of stairs (and I mean A LOT) which sucks if you have a heavy bag. There are no elevators. There are no lockers in the rooms; they're located on one of the floors in a hallway and are very small. The room was large and spacious, and there were plenty of outlets which is a rarity in UK hostels. The whole place feels very crowded and is a bit of a maze. ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous Canada