Globe Trott Inns
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 가격대비 나쁘지않습니다 한국인분들은 돈이여유가 되신다면 중앙에서 가까운쪽으로! ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ That was my first hostel experience and I love this hostel. Toilets are very clean like your home. Wifi is speed. Kitchen is clean and have good atmosphere. You can talk everyone. You have a lof of table games such as monopoly, chess etc. There is drinking game at somenight. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The staff was very excellent, only one awkward member of staff. The location was hard to get to, but they stated that on their site. You are right next to West Ham stadium so try to find dates when they play! Overall, nice hostel and very nice staff. ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It didn't really matter, that it wasn't located in the center of London. It didn't take that long to get to the center of London. Great staff. ”
- 27 Apr 2015 Nadja Denmark
- “ It's basically in the middle of nowhere...very far from the centre. There are A LOT of stairs (and I mean A LOT) which sucks if you have a heavy bag. There are no elevators. There are no lockers in the rooms; they're located on one of the floors in a hallway and are very small. The room was large and spacious, and there were plenty of outlets which is a rarity in UK hostels. The whole place feels very crowded and is a bit of a maze. ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous Canada