Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is really close to main streets and very popular places in Warsaw, no problems with check in and out, recommend! ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Rafał Poland
- “ Really cozy stay, felt very comfortable in a double private, felt like a 2 or 3 star hotel and not a hostel. Clean and neat, free coffee and well-equiped kitchen. ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Mads Holm Denmark
- “ Easy to find if you follow the address. It is a flat in a residential building with rooms and a kitchen (+ small common area and an office that stands as a reception). Nice receptionist (who happened to sleep in the common area), room was cosy and clean. Not very central, however, walkable distance (30-45 min) to main sites. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This is the best Hostel we stayed during our trip. Very small, quiet Hostel, but very friendly. The kitchen was amazing, they had all the kitchen accessory needed to cook what you want. 100% clean, strong Wi-Fi, great location, staff was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend 100%. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada