Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is really close to main streets and very popular places in Warsaw, no problems with check in and out, recommend! ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Rafał Poland
- “ Really cozy stay, felt very comfortable in a double private, felt like a 2 or 3 star hotel and not a hostel. Clean and neat, free coffee and well-equiped kitchen. ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Mads Holm Denmark
- “ Easy to find if you follow the address. It is a flat in a residential building with rooms and a kitchen (+ small common area and an office that stands as a reception). Nice receptionist (who happened to sleep in the common area), room was cosy and clean. Not very central, however, walkable distance (30-45 min) to main sites. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada