Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location, spacious shower room, tea and coffee whenever you want, and good Wifi connection. ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Edvin Albania
- “ Very small and nice hostel, really liked it, friendly staff and good location ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Sebastian Austria
- “ Nice enough spot, a little out of the way, atmosphere wasnt great when I was here, but really helpful staff. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ It is a very small hostel, quite near to the city center. When you want to enter you have to write the dorbell's number in a digital display. I stayed in this hostel only 5 hours, arriving at 1:00 and departing at 6:00, so i can't say many things about this hostel. Anyway, the staff girl who welcomed me was very kind with me. The bathroom was clean. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ This is a really nice place and the staff was great, they give you lot of facilities and a clean and comfortable stay. The situation is also good. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ It's a great location on a quiet part of the city, 20 minutes walk from the train station and really close to an area with restaurants and bars. The is a guy who work there name Michael very nice and helpfull. Next time in Warsaw I'll be staying there again. ”
- 26 Feb 2013 Anonymous Mexico