Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the best Hostel we stayed during our trip. Very small, quiet Hostel, but very friendly. The kitchen was amazing, they had all the kitchen accessory needed to cook what you want. 100% clean, strong Wi-Fi, great location, staff was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend 100%. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Staff were really helpful especially the lady helped me and my girlfiend about train ticket. Thank you for your help. ”
- 04 Dec 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Very good location, spacious shower room, tea and coffee whenever you want, and good Wifi connection. ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Edvin Albania
- “ Very small and nice hostel, really liked it, friendly staff and good location ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Sebastian Austria
- “ Nice enough spot, a little out of the way, atmosphere wasnt great when I was here, but really helpful staff. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ It is a very small hostel, quite near to the city center. When you want to enter you have to write the dorbell's number in a digital display. I stayed in this hostel only 5 hours, arriving at 1:00 and departing at 6:00, so i can't say many things about this hostel. Anyway, the staff girl who welcomed me was very kind with me. The bathroom was clean. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Italy