Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel looks more like old flat although beds are very comfortable which actually the most important part for travelers. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ The staff in this hostel are very friendly and helpful. The hostel is very conveniently located and the atmosphere is really nice. I would definitely recommend. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Helia
- “ I spent two weeks (!) at the hostel and felt comfortable and safe like at home. The Staff was always greeting me, they were friendly and upcoming to everyone, uncomplicated, helping me with all my concers and special wishes. Very close to the Hostel is the very hip and beautiful Zbawiciela-Square with a lot of of students and relaxed people. Though the noise from the street was very low and I could sleep well. After spending the day at the city, it was always a happy moment to "come back home"! ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Magdalena Germany