Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff in this hostel are very friendly and helpful. The hostel is very conveniently located and the atmosphere is really nice. I would definitely recommend. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Helia
- “ I spent two weeks (!) at the hostel and felt comfortable and safe like at home. The Staff was always greeting me, they were friendly and upcoming to everyone, uncomplicated, helping me with all my concers and special wishes. Very close to the Hostel is the very hip and beautiful Zbawiciela-Square with a lot of of students and relaxed people. Though the noise from the street was very low and I could sleep well. After spending the day at the city, it was always a happy moment to "come back home"! ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Magdalena Germany
- “ Hostel is really close to main streets and very popular places in Warsaw, no problems with check in and out, recommend! ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Rafał Poland
- “ Really cozy stay, felt very comfortable in a double private, felt like a 2 or 3 star hotel and not a hostel. Clean and neat, free coffee and well-equiped kitchen. ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Mads Holm Denmark
- “ Easy to find if you follow the address. It is a flat in a residential building with rooms and a kitchen (+ small common area and an office that stands as a reception). Nice receptionist (who happened to sleep in the common area), room was cosy and clean. Not very central, however, walkable distance (30-45 min) to main sites. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada