Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is within walking distance of the marina, but there are many closer hostels. It was clean and the staff very friendly. However, it was very loud at night on the patio area (girls were singing to the Spice Girls and Britney Spears until about 3:00am) and one of the two rooms I booked had a leak that would wet the bed when it rained. All in all, it's a good place to stay, especially if your room is away from the front windows. ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was helpfull, but it looked like they didn't want to help me. They where a little bit cocky. But for the rest, perfect beds, perfect facilities, swimming pool. And a few times a week a bbq. ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Gijs Netherlands
- “ I would have appreciated if there was someone at the reception desk more often and early in the morning for early check-outs, considering we make deposits for the box with the cutlery. Wifi is not always fast, but otherwise, I had great stay at Globetrotters! ”
- 24 Apr 2013 Cybele Canada