Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very nice hostel and they really care about that everyone is quiet in the night. a few things shpuld be fixed in here but still one of the nicest hostels so far. allthough it's nowhere written, they offer free breakfast and their wifi is pretty good. nice small rooms, lovely staff - just go there and enjoy your stay ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Andreas Germany
- “ This was a budget hostel, so expectations were lowered, but filthy bathrooms, ants in the beds, and cockroaches were pretty brutal. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Christina USA
- “ It's a nice Hostel. Looks really new! There's a Kitchen and Shower/Toilet on every Floor. We had one for like 4 Rooms. Outside are Tables and a Couch to chill. It takes around 10-15 Minutes to the Center of Cairns by foot. Parkings for Cars are available around the Location. Negative: You have to be inside the Hostel after 11pm... ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Anonymous Switzerland