Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a nice Hostel. Looks really new! There's a Kitchen and Shower/Toilet on every Floor. We had one for like 4 Rooms. Outside are Tables and a Couch to chill. It takes around 10-15 Minutes to the Center of Cairns by foot. Parkings for Cars are available around the Location. Negative: You have to be inside the Hostel after 11pm... ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Awesome hostel! Great atmosphere, clean, comfy, secure, fast and free Internet...No problem if you arrive after hours. Very good kitchen with a very homy atmosphere. Frisge with lockers, so no stolen food. We had another kitchen in our room. Clean pool. Very comfortable common room with lots of sofas, plugs and two TVs. I would always come back here! ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Small kitchens, not enough dishes, and dirty... would not stay here or recommend anyone else to either! ”
- 16 May 2014 ross Canada