Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect place to stay in Cairns. Helpful staff. Free wifi. Breakfast included. A very quiet place. You can sleep deeply by night. I enjoyed my stay. You need a quiet place in Cairns if you want to dive o snorkel in the Great Reef, because the boat departs about 07.30 hours early in the morning. Location perfect, you can go walking everywhere in Cairns but it's not in the middle of... so you can rest by night. Ah, there is a Swimming Pool in the hostel. Thank you for all. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ very nice hostel and they really care about that everyone is quiet in the night. a few things shpuld be fixed in here but still one of the nicest hostels so far. allthough it's nowhere written, they offer free breakfast and their wifi is pretty good. nice small rooms, lovely staff - just go there and enjoy your stay ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Andreas Germany
- “ This was a budget hostel, so expectations were lowered, but filthy bathrooms, ants in the beds, and cockroaches were pretty brutal. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Christina USA