Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed at a nice private twin room. The plus is the location and the room itself. The minus is the noice and staff, we expected advice and inspiration on what to see, but they seemed stressed and not interested in helping us at all. We where just a number. We are used to stay at hostels around the world so we have something to compare with. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Monica Denmark
- “ I used to stay at their hotel suite before. It used to be a good hotel so I decided to give their hostel a try. I stayed with my boyfriend in a 6 bed mixed dorm. The whole floor had the atmosphere of a refugee camp. No young people at all! The beds seemed used with some used tissues on the self. We got a new bed, but the other one was not cleaned after we notified the reception. And they put us in a room with 3 old men of whom one kept on smoking in the bathroom at night. Never again! ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ the staff are very rude to clients they don,t have good customer approach. the water in the shower is very cold, what a bad setting. I will suggest the water setting should be left for the customer to set them self. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Olufemi Ireland
- “ This place is a dump - I do't know how it got such good rating when it comes to staff and cleanliness. The building itself is lovely, and the rooms very cute. But everything is broken, and the kitchen is below any food safety standards. Please get a fridge from this millenium? Also about the staff: the guy in the morning duty was very polite and nice, but the evening people were real weirdos, and very rude. ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Josh Finland
- “ Great value for the price! ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Jannette Germany