Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is an amazing hostel and I would definitely stay here again. The staff was so friendly and accommodating all weekend to my friend and I. Beds were clean and I really appreciated how we could leave our luggage for the day even after we checked out. Thank you and I will definitely be recommending this hostel!! ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed at a nice private twin room. The plus is the location and the room itself. The minus is the noice and staff, we expected advice and inspiration on what to see, but they seemed stressed and not interested in helping us at all. We where just a number. We are used to stay at hostels around the world so we have something to compare with. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Monica Denmark
- “ I used to stay at their hotel suite before. It used to be a good hotel so I decided to give their hostel a try. I stayed with my boyfriend in a 6 bed mixed dorm. The whole floor had the atmosphere of a refugee camp. No young people at all! The beds seemed used with some used tissues on the self. We got a new bed, but the other one was not cleaned after we notified the reception. And they put us in a room with 3 old men of whom one kept on smoking in the bathroom at night. Never again! ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ the staff are very rude to clients they don,t have good customer approach. the water in the shower is very cold, what a bad setting. I will suggest the water setting should be left for the customer to set them self. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Olufemi Ireland