Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is a dump - I do't know how it got such good rating when it comes to staff and cleanliness. The building itself is lovely, and the rooms very cute. But everything is broken, and the kitchen is below any food safety standards. Please get a fridge from this millenium? Also about the staff: the guy in the morning duty was very polite and nice, but the evening people were real weirdos, and very rude. ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Josh Finland
- “ Great value for the price! ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Jannette Germany
- “ Good location in the centre of Dublin. Dormitories in a basement, very dense. Poor kitchen, bathroom neglected. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Jaroslav Czech Republic
- “ One of the best hostels we have ever stayed in. The staff was uber-friendly and helpful. We especially liked the private rooms. The dorm rooms were very nice too -- they were very private. Each bed had its own lamp and was almost like a sleeping pod. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 David USA
- “ Everything here was fantastic! The staff were helpful, the rooms were clean and fresh sheets and towels brought in daily. For people over 6' this is a great place to stay as the beds are big enough to fit in and you'll have plenty of room in the bathroom. Anything you want to see is within walking distance. This was a great place to stay! ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Benjamin USA
- “ Its an average hostel, half of it works as an Hotel and the other half like a hostel so community areas are not too fun and have a lot of restrictions. But the place is nice and is close to the center. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Carlos Venezuela