Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a great time at this place. Most people of the staff were nice and courteous. Thank you very much. The room was always tidy and the cleaning woman did a great job. Thanks to you too. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Mathias Germany
- “ All the staff were very good and helpful. 5 Euros for a fully cooked breakfast was very good value.The reception area, tv lounge and breakfast area were all good. The dorm rooms were ok but like the en-suite bathroom, could do with a refurbishment .Under-bed storage but no way to lock it. I could not sleep at all with noisy water pipes and people walking on the wooden floor above in reception. ”
- 14 Feb 2015 lee Northern Ireland
- “ This is an amazing hostel and I would definitely stay here again. The staff was so friendly and accommodating all weekend to my friend and I. Beds were clean and I really appreciated how we could leave our luggage for the day even after we checked out. Thank you and I will definitely be recommending this hostel!! ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed at a nice private twin room. The plus is the location and the room itself. The minus is the noice and staff, we expected advice and inspiration on what to see, but they seemed stressed and not interested in helping us at all. We where just a number. We are used to stay at hostels around the world so we have something to compare with. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Monica Denmark