Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Situated by the busstation ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Ludwig Belgium
- “ Great hostel, so close to the bus station.. very convenient!! And the beach is only a short walk away.. hostel was nice and spacious in general, and clean.. however the kitchen was very little , tiny fridge! Could have used a computer for guest use, and it was a bit annoying having to ask at the desk every time we wanted air conditioning on... But they are only trivial things. All in all a great place to stay! ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia
“ Sorry for the low rating I think it is partially due to the fact that for the night I was staying, there was a big group passing through. The facilities were a mess and the staff were nowhere to be seen.
There is no reception at the hostel, so you have to call for someone to come give you a key... The location is a bit of a walk from the old town, but therefore closer to the bus station. The hostel concept was cool, the dorm was big. Ideal for a group that can book out the whole place. ”
Thank you for you honesty. We are sorry that you did't like our hostel. As you did see it's big hostel and we are trying to keep it clean,but that is imposiblle when it's 30 people in showers so probably you did go in a wrong time. As you can see our reviews are actually really good from other guests so we are really sorry that you did liked.
- 19 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ Right above the bus station. Will need to take a bus to Solaris Beach Resort area though. Its good location for the city center. Excellent staff and cleanliness. ”
- 31 Jul 2012 Anonymous USA