Glow Worm Cottages
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Small dormitory, crowded kitchen, incessant pop music. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Anonymous England
- “ We enjoyed our stay at the cottages! Girl at reception was helpful and working very hard. Cottages were fairly clean and the upgrade to an ensuite room for free was nice! The free soup for dinner was delicious and the hot tub and free wifi was a good addition. Close to glacier hot pools and other attractions. We would recommend this hostel for those staying in the Franz Josef area! ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Katherine Canada
- “ Stayed in a dorm for two nights. Top bunk don't have any rail so one could easily fall out. One of the bunk beds that we had had no ladder so we had to use a chair. Soup in the evenings is good as is breakfast. Wifi was also good. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Mary Ireland