Go Hostel Lisbon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Likely:Room, bathroom and kitchen are all clean. Breakfast is very good. Dislikely:Room and share room are cold. ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ one of the finest installations I have staid in. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ I sent an e-mail about my arrival time, because during booking the site asked for it. You can sign in till 3 AM. I wanted privacy so booked a room for two with the big bed. There was battery in the room, it was really great because in Portugal it's very cold at night. The WC and showers were clean. Breakfast isn't anything special, some bread, some juice, different hot drinks and some dry cakes and yoghourt too. Garden is pretty and there is a lot chairs to sit and also BBQ grill. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Hannele Finland
- “ A beautiful garden to enjoy the cool evenings! Cute rooms and a lovely kitchen. Excellent breakfast! ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Mirjana Serbia
- “ When I got there they told me that they do not have a room for me "we have a problem with your room" were the exact words. So with a reservation and a deposit I did not get a room and I did not get a deposit back. Do not go there if they do not hold reservations whats the point ? And the place is dirty and rundown and not like the pictures. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Toni Macedonia
- “ Go Lisbon is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The rooms are big and the showers are clean. They have very nice breakfast and this is value for money. The staff is always willing to help and they are friendly too. I would highly recommend it. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Africa