Go Hostel Lisbon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A beautiful garden to enjoy the cool evenings! Cute rooms and a lovely kitchen. Excellent breakfast! ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Mirjana Serbia
- “ When I got there they told me that they do not have a room for me "we have a problem with your room" were the exact words. So with a reservation and a deposit I did not get a room and I did not get a deposit back. Do not go there if they do not hold reservations whats the point ? And the place is dirty and rundown and not like the pictures. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Toni Macedonia
- “ Go Lisbon is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The rooms are big and the showers are clean. They have very nice breakfast and this is value for money. The staff is always willing to help and they are friendly too. I would highly recommend it. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Africa
- “ Very nice hostel. Good facility, very kindly staff, cheap price, good breakfast, very very good atmosphere. All is perfect, but my room is new painted, so smell is so bad. But another room is not. Small room, but price is very cheap. So i understand. Good hostel ”
- 14 Mar 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ BEST HOSTEL IN LISBON. Friendly staff, great breakfast, good location, they take credit cards, good price... I RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL AND I GIVE IT A PERFECT RATING. ”
- 12 Jan 2013 Anonymous Costa Rica