Go Inn Hong Kong
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the people that own this place is a nice family so i felt safe but the rooms were a bit dirty. there was mould on the walls and inside my bathroom there was a hose that water kept streaming out of all night. the bedsheets were a bit dodgy so i didnt use them or the blankets. the place itself is close to the mtr so that was good. its a good place if you're just looking for a place to sleep and not going to be there much anyways. ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ My room was infested with cockcroaches! I used bio kill spray i bought myself and in total had 9 cockcroaches!!! Room very unclean, uncomfortable bed. Staff spoke very limited English, unhelpful and unavaliable. ”
- 25 May 2014 Anonymous
- “ Its a really dirty place. Please dont check in this hostel. I arrived in the hostel and I was really lucky because I met the staff on the way out. The first room I got I found two big cockroach. Than I changed my room and in the bathroom I found another one. The Staff isnt able to speak english and you catch the boss is only on the phone. Dont make the same mistake than me. You will regret it. ”
- 29 Sep 2012 JIn-ah Germany