Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have nothing but good things to say about the hostel. Located in a very good upclass neighbourhood near the centre of Moscow (read: Red Square) as well as major shopping belts (read: Tverskaya street). There is also a very good circus located a stone's throw from the hostel. The staff are also very accommodating and helpful, with an impeccable command of English to boot. The borsch made by Anna was also impeccable. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Louis Singapore
- “ Loved my stay with Godzillas and would do it again! ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ its Very nice hostel. I really enjoyed my time over there especially most of the stuff speak very good English. Plus they are smiley and helpful, something hard to find in Moscow ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Alfred Egypt
- “ Good location,really easy to find and near the metro,secure and clean! ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Nilton Daniel
- “ Overall good experience. Very hot, though. No AC. Maybe not best time to visit, in August. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Hi there, (+) I would fully recommend the hostel: certrally situated; the staff is really friendly and will help in any case and clean. Easy to find/good location. (-) When it is really getting hot in Moscow - it is also really hot in the hostel. Unfortunately no air condition;( The rooms are mixed with female and male guests - maybe someone does not like this. Also paying by credit card is not accepted. But all in all, a comfortable atmosphere:) Hope - this helps you! ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Sanja Austria