Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All the staff in the Hostel was kind and at a good level of English. They gave us good advice and helped us whenever we had questions or concerns. The Hostelroom we had was amazing. It was a Double bed room on the 3rd floor. Everything was neat and clean and the room was very compfortable. Also the bathrooms and the showers are great - very big, clean and not too crowded. Also the free popcorn and tea/Coffee was good. ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Nina Germany
- “ I have nothing but good things to say about the hostel. Located in a very good upclass neighbourhood near the centre of Moscow (read: Red Square) as well as major shopping belts (read: Tverskaya street). There is also a very good circus located a stone's throw from the hostel. The staff are also very accommodating and helpful, with an impeccable command of English to boot. The borsch made by Anna was also impeccable. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Louis Singapore
- “ Loved my stay with Godzillas and would do it again! ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA