Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beautiful, quiet riverside location with window screens to keep the mosquitoes out! I thought it was easy to find by following the provided instructions. The man at reception was laughably rude when I arrived at 12:30, but when I returned at the official check-in time (14;00) he was very pleasant, and the woman was always kind too. Minimal kitchen facilities but Suzdal is packed with great, cheap restaurants. Banya is only open in winter, I think? ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Pros: quiet location, new, spotless building, large room, comfortable bunks, large towel provided, free wifi, computer, tea, coffee, convenient for exploring town, bus from railway station drop off nearby, helpful staff, English spoken. Cons: taxi required back to railway station. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous England
- “ This hostel is in a big wooden house on the riverside, run by a real russian babushka ! Nice atmosphere and good sightseeing information, a good value for money ! ”
- 28 Sep 2013 Anonymous France