Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: quiet location, new, spotless building, large room, comfortable bunks, large towel provided, free wifi, computer, tea, coffee, convenient for exploring town, bus from railway station drop off nearby, helpful staff, English spoken. Cons: taxi required back to railway station. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous England
- “ This hostel is in a big wooden house on the riverside, run by a real russian babushka ! Nice atmosphere and good sightseeing information, a good value for money ! ”
- 28 Sep 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Very nice, very clean. Madam is very kind. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 MARIKO Japan