Gojo Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was so perfect ＼(^o^)／ I only stayed for one night but I really wanted all of my 3 nights to be here. Everyone was the best! And that is why I kept coming back for the café. I love this place so much. I don't want to go back to Tokyo! OBS: I saw a review on this hostel that said something about traditional toilets - just to inform everybody, this hostel ALSO have modern/normal toilets. Another review complained about smoke coming up from downstairs - I didn't smell a thing! ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Anne Katrine Denmark
- “ The hostel is very old, but the atmosphere is very good. Just for your information, the bathroom is old style bathroom. ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Awesome staff!! I liked it very much there. The only thing i have to say, as a non smoker it is hard to be in a Hostel wherenit is alowed to smoke. It is okay in the common room/ Café. But the smoke goes up and you can smell it sometimes in your room. That can be difficult for some one more sensitive then me. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Melanie Germany
- “ Great place, great location and lovely japaneese style rooms. English speaking staff that was very friendly and helpful. I stayed in a female dorm and there were plenty of room for luggage. ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Malin Sweden
- “ Great staff!!! Great price!!! Great location!!! Good vibe!!! Anyway, awesome, my favorite hostel in Japan!!! Guillaume, Canada ”
- 19 Sep 2014 guillaume