Gojo Guesthouse - Annex
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the hostel and staff are very nice and speak very good english. the only drawback is that the toilet and shower are in the basement, which is a bit inconvenient, but no big deal. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ The staff were really nice, although the place is a bit old, it is got everything a man needs. i had a great time bonding with the staffs and the live-in volunteers there. They treat you like family. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 HaoQin Canada
- “ Location is good. Bus stop is 3min away and convenience shop is nearby. If you like to experience Futon and tatami, this is the best place. It sits in residential area. It's quite and safe. There are many stairs to go up to bedroom and down to washroom. It's ok for me. The guesthouse staffs are friendly and helpful. The guesthouse is clean and the kitchen is available for cooking. ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Lok Ping Malaysia
- “ The staff (i.e. the two people I saw) were accommodating and spoke great English. I got a Western-style private, and it was very homey. No curfew, clean facilities, small lobby where people like to hang out. The location of the hostel, while convenient to other places, is a good 20 min. bus ride/40+ min. walk to Kyoto Station. That, and it's a little dark walking back at night, since the hostel is down small side streets. That being said, I never felt unsafe walking back,even at 1AM. Thanks! ”
- 10 Mar 2015 Kelly USA
- “ Very courteous staff who allowed us to check in earlier than planned. They also kept an eye on our luggage the day we checked out but would not leave town until late in the evening. Mighty cozy traditional Japanese guesthouse which was 4 minutes walk to the nearest temple and omiyage (souvenir) shops. Very close to "downtown" Kytoto. ”
- 04 Jan 2015 Maha Sweden