Gojo Guesthouse - Annex
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly staff, Ok rooms. Recommended! ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Anonymous Norway
- “ the hostel and staff are very nice and speak very good english. the only drawback is that the toilet and shower are in the basement, which is a bit inconvenient, but no big deal. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ The staff were really nice, although the place is a bit old, it is got everything a man needs. i had a great time bonding with the staffs and the live-in volunteers there. They treat you like family. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 HaoQin Canada
- “ Location is good. Bus stop is 3min away and convenience shop is nearby. If you like to experience Futon and tatami, this is the best place. It sits in residential area. It's quite and safe. There are many stairs to go up to bedroom and down to washroom. It's ok for me. The guesthouse staffs are friendly and helpful. The guesthouse is clean and the kitchen is available for cooking. ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Lok Ping Malaysia