Gojo Guesthouse - Annex
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ love this place, centrally located. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Sallie USA
- “ We very much enjoyed staying here. It had a traditional Japanese feel and was in a nice and secluded location. I would defiantly stay here should I be in Kyoto again. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Brian Ireland
- “ Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Wish we could have stayed longer. ”
- 13 May 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ A relatively good deal for money. I had a single room all to myself, which was very clean, and the kitchen was very big. The staff there could speak both Chinese and English other than Japanese, and she helped me a lot with directions and getting from one place to another. ”
- 11 Jan 2013 Anonymous Singapore