Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Don't look at the photos they have at this webpage, they look bad to be honest. When we first arrived, we were so surprised at the level of cleanliness, friendliness and the rates of the room (cheap, but still highseason). The only downside, is that the beds don't come with a small reading light, and very few have a electric jack nearby. But everything else is very good. ”
- 27 Aug 2016 Robin Sweden
- “ Really nice hostel, ideally located nearby bars / restaurants / supermarket, with very helpful staff. Modern place with big rooms, provided with air conditionned, a huge kitchen making it possible for several people to cook at the same without any problem. Terrace and nice atmosphere. Rooms and facilities daily cleaned, towels and linen provided for free. Good option for economic stay!! ”
- 22 Aug 2016 Sarah Belgium
- “ Although the town is small I had a hard time finding them and would have appreciated an easier set of directions from their website. The rooms are clean and filled with standard bunk beds. The A/C in each room and nice Terrance were appreciated. Staff and helpful and knowledgeable. They don't have lockers for your whole, bag, but they do have mini lockers for your valuables. Wifi available everywhere ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Adam USA
- “ dog barking in the building a problem ”
- 18 May 2016 joe USA