Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my stay there immensely. Wonderful management and staff all too willing to give advice and help with tours etc. Very clean hostel and showers and comfy beds. Was a little quiet when I was there because of pre-tourist season but really enjoyed my stay. Guest honored the "keep quiet" after midnite signs and had no drunks banging and crashing around at all hours! Great breakfast every morning and a super kitchen if you wanted to cook. Would definitely stay there again. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Lynda Nadine Canada
- “ The hostel is located in a pretty nice area, not too far from the coast. You can't see the coast but the water is only 5-10 mins away. The facilitoes available are great. The best part about this place is the staff! They are so wonderful, helpful, they even treated us to amazing sangria and cake(all homemade) when we arrived! ”
- 14 Apr 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Very friendly staff, perfect kitchen facilities (3 fridges!), wonderful terrace (which is closed during the night, so that people who want to sleep can sleep - party animals can enjoy themselves in town). I would definitely go there again! Everything was perfect, couldn't have been better. Very close to the city center and the beaches, but situated in a little alley so that it wasn't loud at night. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany