Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best thing about this place is that you meet a lot of fellow travellers. The guesthouse itself however is poorly run. Not only will Bob (the owner) try to charge you more than indicated on here he also showed bad attitude towards our well-intented feedback. I felt like he was trying to get the most money out of every situation. Instead of booking a tour there you should organise one yourself. His prices are ridiculous. We saw the same places as others for more than 200$ less! ”
- 12 Oct 2013 johannes
- “ We spent altogether 8 nights at Golden Gobi and we went on a 9 day tour to the Gobi Desert organized by this hostel. We were very happy with both our stay and the trip. The staff at Golden Gobi are very helpful, professional and friendly and so were our tour guide and the driver. We highly recommend Golden Gobi for their services. They made our stay in Mongolia truly memorable. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Had a wonderful time and looking forward to returning to Mongolia in a few years! Yes, I plan to stay there again. Thanks for all the memories. Can't wait to make more;) ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff was very helpfull. We lost our luggage and they helped us the whole way. We went on a tour trip and we're very satisfied with our guide and driver. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous Norway