Golden Hill Bungalows
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pretty expancive, and have a pretty long walk to almost anything in Koh Phi Phi. Ok place to sleep. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ Second time I stayed here (last time 3 years ago) and it was really upgraded. Really nice clean room with AC and a big balcony. It´s a little further away from everything, which I think is good because it´s a little more quite than other places. If I should complain about something it is that the pool was pretty dirty... Otherwise, nice staff and if I go back to Phi Phi I would definitely consider to stay here a thirt time. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I would never stay here again. There are much better hostels on Phi Phi Island that are the same price and have much better facilities and locations. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Alistair Australia
- “ The owner Dave and manager Phil were amazing help. Booking charters for us etc. They even took us out to town, brought us pizza and a round of beers. cant ask for much more than that. Will definitely be reccmending to my friends. ”
- 22 May 2013 shannon New Zealand