Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Carmen rocks! The room smells like food but the bed was tempur pedic! Totally made up for it. Running in the shadow of roller coasters was pretty cool too! ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Jyler USA
- “ We enjoyed our stay at Golden Hostel very much. Carmen was so sweet and very helpful. Bus is nearby for those without transportation, close to downtown, free WiFi, everything you could need. We would definitely stay here again. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It was nice, clean, quiet, and safe. Close to highway and downtown. It was disappointing there was no grocery store near by (least one that I couldn't find). I enjoyed the space and the owners were great and very flexible with me. I missed my first night and they didn't ask me to pay for it. Most places would still make you pay. They were very accommodating, but I didn't ask for much. I loved it and would most definitely book it again. It was like a studio apt to call my own. ”
- 06 May 2012 Brianna USA
- “ We had a great time at Carmen\'s Golden Hostel. It is a bit difficult to find if you don\'t know your way around and don\'t have a GPS, but Carmen did everything to get us to where we needed to be. By car this is a perfect place to stay, as we were on foot it turned out a bit difficult getting to the city (without Carmen\'s help) The place is very clean and the facilities were also in spotless condition. We could also use Netflix which was nice to relax to in the evenings. Overall a great place! ”
- 16 Jan 2012 Ralph