Golden Island Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is my third time to be at this hostel. The value for your money is worth it. I just hope they will put more staff that can talk and understand English. ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Be prepared for a staff that knows only a few English phrases, and be aware that even tho their address is listed as the 7th floor, check-in is on the 9th floor in Room 3. Also, pay attention to the elevators as one goes to even-numbered floors and the other to odd-numbered. ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Tiny room, but the cheapest in HK. No windows and no internet! Our plane was delayed, so the receptionist waited for us untill 2 am!! The light didn't work, and they fixed it instantly. Ok clean. Overall: satisfied:) ”
- 26 Jan 2013 Marius Norway
- “ it was better now because I have been here before. The room that we got was better than the last time. I will go back to them again for the third time. ”
- 23 Jan 2013 Anonymous Philippines