Golden Temple Villa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice places located on a back alley near downtown. Service was incredible and rooms are comfy and decorated in traditional Khmer style. The Cafe downstairs has a wide selection of western and Khmer dishes. Their tuk tuk drivers were fantastic too. Would definitely recommend to other travelers in Siem Reap. They seem to be one of the few places that accepts Visa. ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The Golden Temple Villa is an incredibly clean hostel with internet café and some of the nicest staff in SE Asia. The attached restaurant offers affordable local foods with beautiful lounge areas and tables as well. The ambiance of the entrance gardens with cultural statues and vegetation is stunning. The location is great with Pub Street and Night Markets located merely 1-2 streets away. The staff was helpful in booking direct bus from Siem Reap to Bangkok. ”
- 26 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Besides the temples, this hotel was the best part of Siem Reap. The hotel has a super friendly and helpful staff, great location to restaurants and nightlife, and a great value. The check in process was perfect after a long trip to Cambodia. The welcome drink and massage are fantastic! ”
- 26 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA