Golden Tram 242 Lisbon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a good place. Great location ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Patricio Tomas Italy
- “ It would be easy to make locks for luggage storages, but it's not there ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ - They have lockers, but you have to bring your own lock to lock your stuffs. - There's no hair dryer in the bathroom. - You better take your shower before sunset, if you are afraid of darkness. Because the bathroom light will automatically shut off after you get into the shower. - If you want air condition at your room, you have to go ask the front desk to turn it on. - There's no fence if you sleep at the upper level, so you better be careful and don't fall down from your bed. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ BEST hostel I have ever been to, the tour guide Alex was really good, got to see most of the city, Nice staff, clean and central Hostel. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Nadia Norway
- “ Great bedding. Great showers. Good breakfast in modern dining room. The kitchen was spotless. Easy access to transportation. ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Heather Canada
- “ I really love it, the best hostel I've lived ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous China