Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved staying at this place. The location is not so far from the Main Square, there are two restaurants nearby, they have a pool, the owners are very friendly, kind, and willing to help at anytime. They even let us use the kitchen. If you're planning to go to Iquitos, you should stay here. It worths the money. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Anonymous Peru
- “ Good little hostel. My room stunk like raid when I got it though, had to air it out. But I'd rather smell raid than have bugs. :) ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Brian
- “ This was a really neat place. It was kind of like someones home though! It was under lock and key so that was good, felt secure and taken care of. Price was very good. Only about 10 blocks from the square. If i ever went back I would stay again. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Aida USA
- “ Great place, good price- helpful owner. thanks again. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 scott USA