Gongkaew Chiangmai Home
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel off a quiet street. The staff is very friendly, most spoke English and they were very helpful. They even offer a few excursions (like to doi suthep) with a private car and someone waiting for you, which was nice and I feel reasonably priced. ”
- 11 Apr 2016 Kelsey USA
- “ Everything you could ask for, no complaints. Bread was always available! Complementary breakfast included. Lots of fun things to do in the area, bookings can be made at the front desk. Incredible experience! ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Really loved the atmosphere here. There's a nice sitting area with complimentary tea, coffee, and toast 24/7 as well as solid wifi. It remained quiet during my stay and would have been nice if it was a little more lively. It's close to the temple as well as walking market and the staff is really nice. The bathrooms were clean and the A/C nice although the beds very, very uncomfortable. There's also an awesome restaurant located right next to the hostel called Bird's Nest that I would recommend. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA