Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Let's Rock!
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a good stay, but the WIFI was not working the night I was there. Quite a bummer because it is one of the first criteria I have when it comes to booking a hostel (after cleanliness and security!). The whole dorm only had one light and one lamp, which meant if one person has to wake up early in the morning everybody else wakes up together. Overall quite a good stay, but I wish the WIFI was working. They could have been nicer and gave a beer or something to make up for it ;) Friendly staff! ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ It was a nice stay there. I stayed in the 4 bed dormitory room. The bed had the memory foam mattress so it was very comfortable. Location, cleanness, shared bathroom facilities, room size and security were also good. Definitely worth the money and would like to come back again. ”
- 12 Sep 2013 Anonymous China
- “ I didn't stay at this hostel. I booked here to find out that they were full and that they made me a reservation for their new hostel outside the city center. Apparently this happened to other people as well. The hostel was ok but there were no laundry facilities and the atmosphere wasn't great. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Others are fair,the only drawback-without any locker in female room. ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Zhelin China
- “ Fantastic location. The common room/lobby area is nice. The staff were excellent. I have no complaints. Some considerations include: during my stay there wasn't any wifi in the rooms (but in the common area there was), the street was a little noisy at night, the bathroom near my room (4 female room) was only a single room (so only one person could use it at a time). ”
- 27 May 2013 Amanda USA
- “ The Hostel is very good and we were really satisfied for our accomondation thereas you wil see at the comments below. I would like to gongratulate the smiling staff. The ony problem we had was the old beds. we could hardy go up to the second bed. I think this is the next thing the owner should rennovate and change. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 ANASTASIA Greece
- “ The location in the Krakow centre is the best of this hostel. Close to everything, few minutes by walk of the hystoric centre. The rooms are simple but enough. The staff is another positive point. Finally, I recomend ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Wagner Brazil