Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden!
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place gave us an OK experience, but we would not visit again if returning to Krakow. The beds were good, clean linen and towels, but the rest of the hostel (furniture and floors for example) felt a bit filthy. Kitchen poorly equipped. Staff in general seemed a bit unhappy and unfriendly, you got at feeling of disturbing them if asking something. Huge and good “lockers”, we manage to fit two big suitcases in one. Good location. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Sara Sweden
- “ Great location ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Johannes Netherlands
- “ This place was a grand time!! The pub is cool and the staff is amazing! Leaving at 4am is not always an option at hostels, but Goodbye Lenin 24hrs lobby was perfect. The place is very new and so clean. It is a must stay hostel. Close to the Jewish District and loads of food places. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Ali USA
- “ it was a very nice stay, stuff was really friendly, we enjoyed the 9th birthday of the hostel by taking part of a very familiar party, all rooms were clean, we had the chance to use a hostel own parking lot beneath a bark - a big plus, ”
- 14 May 2015 Stefan Germany
- “ -A little freshen up for the mattresses and the showers couldn't hurt. -Very nice, dedicated and cheerful staff (big cheers to Carolina & Tomas!) ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is in a great location, i have a really great time on it even having a bit of trouble to find it... the entrance is a bit hidden when u arrive on it for the first time. But the hostel is really cool and the staffs are great, always helpful and smiling! Specially Tomek! ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Allan Brazil
- “ I have stayed in quite a lot of hostels in Europe. Some of them are great for parties, some are supremely clean and tidy and some are not so great. This hostel is awesome!!!!! Why, you ask? well: 1. The staff is super awesome and works round the clock, literally! 2. No time restrictions with check-in check-out 3. The staff loves the guests, the city and the cat :p 4. Very friendly and homely environment 5. Super chilled out bar, bar tender and lounge ”
- 26 Nov 2014 Ayush India
- “ The standard isn't high. The advantage is good location near of the Old City and the bus and railway station. Also the staff is friendly and helpful. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Grzegorz Poland
- “ I had a great time at Goodbye Lenin - the staff were friendly and tolerant and made every effort to make sure I was comfortable. This involved going above the call of duty, helping me find glue for my broken shoe and directing me to authentic Polish foods.I didn't like the fact the hostel was down a dark alley - maybe they need some lights there, but once inside it was lovely decorated and the rooms were nice as was the bar which had a good vibe even when empty! ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Elizabeth Scotland
- “ The girl at the reception didn't tell us at what time the breakfast was, and we missed it. I bet the bedsheets were not changed, because there were other peoples hair on the pillowcase. The room was very humid and there was mold next to the windows. the heater in the room didn't work, they said it's working in the night, but it didn't. (It was november). The dog at the bar was very cute but barked a lot. The showers on the upper level were completley covered in mold, it smelled very unhealthy. ”
- 12 Nov 2014 Ernestyna Poland