Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden!
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is very nice ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Sandra
- “ Очень приятный хостел, с отличным расположением , бесплатная парковка авто, Wi-Fi, завтрак. Рекомендую всем, кто желает бюджетно посетить красивый город Краков. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Artur Russia
- “ very loudly, Disco-Music at the Reception from 8.30 p.m. to 11h a.m, no Relax possible! Rooms are very Little...Breakfeast bad! ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Simon-arne
- “ Great hostel, also very nice breakfast! Staff very friendly. ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel! We had a awesome Foosball tournament with staff and it was one of the best hostels I have stayed in! ”
- 11 May 2013 Kristaps Latvia
- “ I booked this hostel because of it's relative fame, but after staying there I cannot really understand why. It's a great hostel for big groups of foreign students, for sure, with the bar downstairs and nice decor. However, taking a private room there is not that great. Room was tiny, and we could hear loud music from the bar. Bathrooms and kitchen stuff were not that clean. On top of that radiators didn't work for 2 nights and when we came for breakfast there was no refills at 10 AM! Overrated. ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Justyna Poland