Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden!
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have stayed in quite a lot of hostels in Europe. Some of them are great for parties, some are supremely clean and tidy and some are not so great. This hostel is awesome!!!!! Why, you ask? well: 1. The staff is super awesome and works round the clock, literally! 2. No time restrictions with check-in check-out 3. The staff loves the guests, the city and the cat :p 4. Very friendly and homely environment 5. Super chilled out bar, bar tender and lounge ”
- 26 Nov 2014 Ayush India
- “ The standard isn't high. The advantage is good location near of the Old City and the bus and railway station. Also the staff is friendly and helpful. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Grzegorz Poland
- “ I had a great time at Goodbye Lenin - the staff were friendly and tolerant and made every effort to make sure I was comfortable. This involved going above the call of duty, helping me find glue for my broken shoe and directing me to authentic Polish foods.I didn't like the fact the hostel was down a dark alley - maybe they need some lights there, but once inside it was lovely decorated and the rooms were nice as was the bar which had a good vibe even when empty! ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Elizabeth Scotland
- “ The girl at the reception didn't tell us at what time the breakfast was, and we missed it. I bet the bedsheets were not changed, because there were other peoples hair on the pillowcase. The room was very humid and there was mold next to the windows. the heater in the room didn't work, they said it's working in the night, but it didn't. (It was november). The dog at the bar was very cute but barked a lot. The showers on the upper level were completley covered in mold, it smelled very unhealthy. ”
- 12 Nov 2014 Ernestyna Poland
- “ Clean your bathrooms so that your guests don't have to swallow mold with every breath they take. ”
- 10 Nov 2014 JOSHUA USA
- “ super hostel , good service from the staff, all the facilities you need and especially a great great breakfast i would cetaintly go back there. you can t ask more than that denise quebec ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great place, friendly staff and people and excellent location. Nice, helpful and relaxed staff and lots of facilities made the place super worth it. ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Great hostel. Excellent staff. Very close to Old Town. Very lively place, had excellent time! ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Ivan Macedonia
- “ Nice, quiet and cozy. Staff is adorable. Real soviet style. ”
- 08 May 2014 Anonymous Russia