Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden!
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice atmosphere and very helpful staff! Cheap and clean, good bar! ”
- 18 May 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I honestly didn't like this hostel location that much, it was quite difficult to find and it was more or less in the back alley. The hostel was very dark and there were only 2 showers. Also, when we were there the whole hostel were ALL guys. I think there were a total of less than 5 girls in the whole hostel. They were staying in the room right next to us and we felt like we really had to be very careful and make sure to lock the door for the safety of the girls in the room all the time. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ This place gave us an OK experience, but we would not visit again if returning to Krakow. The beds were good, clean linen and towels, but the rest of the hostel (furniture and floors for example) felt a bit filthy. Kitchen poorly equipped. Staff in general seemed a bit unhappy and unfriendly, you got at feeling of disturbing them if asking something. Huge and good “lockers”, we manage to fit two big suitcases in one. Good location. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Sara Sweden