Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden!
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place gave us an OK experience, but we would not visit again if returning to Krakow. The beds were good, clean linen and towels, but the rest of the hostel (furniture and floors for example) felt a bit filthy. Kitchen poorly equipped. Staff in general seemed a bit unhappy and unfriendly, you got at feeling of disturbing them if asking something. Huge and good “lockers”, we manage to fit two big suitcases in one. Good location. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Sara Sweden
- “ Great location ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Johannes Netherlands
- “ This place was a grand time!! The pub is cool and the staff is amazing! Leaving at 4am is not always an option at hostels, but Goodbye Lenin 24hrs lobby was perfect. The place is very new and so clean. It is a must stay hostel. Close to the Jewish District and loads of food places. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Ali USA
- “ it was a very nice stay, stuff was really friendly, we enjoyed the 9th birthday of the hostel by taking part of a very familiar party, all rooms were clean, we had the chance to use a hostel own parking lot beneath a bark - a big plus, ”
- 14 May 2015 Stefan Germany
- “ -A little freshen up for the mattresses and the showers couldn't hurt. -Very nice, dedicated and cheerful staff (big cheers to Carolina & Tomas!) ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is in a great location, i have a really great time on it even having a bit of trouble to find it... the entrance is a bit hidden when u arrive on it for the first time. But the hostel is really cool and the staffs are great, always helpful and smiling! Specially Tomek! ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Allan Brazil