Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Pub & Garden!
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I honestly didn't like this hostel location that much, it was quite difficult to find and it was more or less in the back alley. The hostel was very dark and there were only 2 showers. Also, when we were there the whole hostel were ALL guys. I think there were a total of less than 5 girls in the whole hostel. They were staying in the room right next to us and we felt like we really had to be very careful and make sure to lock the door for the safety of the girls in the room all the time. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ This place gave us an OK experience, but we would not visit again if returning to Krakow. The beds were good, clean linen and towels, but the rest of the hostel (furniture and floors for example) felt a bit filthy. Kitchen poorly equipped. Staff in general seemed a bit unhappy and unfriendly, you got at feeling of disturbing them if asking something. Huge and good “lockers”, we manage to fit two big suitcases in one. Good location. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Sara Sweden
- “ Great location ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Johannes Netherlands
- “ This place was a grand time!! The pub is cool and the staff is amazing! Leaving at 4am is not always an option at hostels, but Goodbye Lenin 24hrs lobby was perfect. The place is very new and so clean. It is a must stay hostel. Close to the Jewish District and loads of food places. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Ali USA
- “ it was a very nice stay, stuff was really friendly, we enjoyed the 9th birthday of the hostel by taking part of a very familiar party, all rooms were clean, we had the chance to use a hostel own parking lot beneath a bark - a big plus, ”
- 14 May 2015 Stefan Germany