Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Revolution!
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We absolutely loved Goodbye Lenin Hostel - Revolution! The staff was so nice on arrival. They gave us a great room, actually they changed our room to a better one, with a better (and fantastic!) view! We borrowed books, got good recommendations for things to see in Krakow, and all in all got great help from the nice staff. We were able to leave our bags on our last day, the whole day, even after we'd checked out, without extra charge. Great hostel! ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Laura Helene Denmark
- “ Quiet, private property with 24 hour reception. Free fast wifi in all areas. 20min walk from the station and close to little convenience stores which was handy. I expected a kitchen but it was not equipped at all. There are hot plates to cook but no pots because they "aren't approved yet", no toaster because "it's broken". They have no chopping boards. Just a bench, fridge and a kettle but no mugs. They provide plastic cutlery and bowls only. We found this inconvenient as we are staying in hoste ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Daniel Australia
- “ Not a bad place. The location is quite central, and the breakfast is good. Friendly and helpful staff! ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Andrew Canada
- “ The bathroom was tiny, the beds broke (the wooden planks dropped through the metal frame) when sitting on them. Other than that the place was good - good location and an OK breakfast. Someone came into our room unannounced and asked us to leave (15mins before our checkout time). A knock on the door would have been nice, but then again, this whole reminding thing was unnecessary. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Anonymous Finland