Good Bye Lenin Hostel - Revolution!
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a nice experience there, staff is very friendly and helpful. ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Yi Chieh Taiwan
- “ Our double ensuite room was spacious and comfortable. But there was no bath at or even a mop to clean up after a shower, so the floor got very wet. The kitchen was also spacious, and also the eating area. There were no chopping boards or sharp knives for guests to use when self-catering, and this made preparing a meal rather difficult. The location of the hostel was ideal, close to the market square, transport, bars and restaurants. ”
- 23 May 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ I think Good bye Lenin Hostel was definitely an excellent option for us as students. For us it was a last minute option but from the hostel, the staff members were willing to help us. They very nice to us, there were many facilities (breakfast, kitchen, computer...) that we have not found anywhere else we have been to. That's why I would recommend other students to go. ”
- 13 Apr 2016 Paula Spain