Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice large bathroom, clean common areas, friendly staff. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel in the beautiful city center. The staff, the breakfast, the created events and the whole atmosphere were very astonishing. We would have liked to stay a few more days (or weeks) =) Thank you. P.S.: The parking house in the basement in the vicinity is great! ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ It was a really good experience! The only negatives I would say is there are a lot of stairs so be wary of bringing heavy luggage, there's no padlock on the lockers and to buy one is around 2-3 euros and it's quite noisy. The room I was in had very thin doors (to the balcony) and one was broken, there's also a machine which cleans the roads really late at night so had a little trouble getting used to the noise. ”
- 05 May 2014 Anonymous England