Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Love the atmosphere of this hostel! The staff makes you feel very welcome when arriving and makes you feel at home. Breakfast is great with the waffles! The only downside to this was that there isn't any A/C and the tiny fan in our 6 person dorm didn't reach very far, so it made for some pretty hot nights. Also some pretty spotty Wi-fi, but other than that, great hostel! ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Ashley USA
- “ The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The activities they provide are great for a solo traveler and are a huge help if you not sure what to do in the city. A really lovely and welcoming environment , I have already recommended it to my friends who are travelling. Thank you very much for making my experience in Lisbon an amazing one ! ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Lisa Italy
- “ This was a really good choice, everything id pretty good since price to customer service, food, etc... ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Nice large bathroom, clean common areas, friendly staff. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA