Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you for a wonderful stay! The hostel has included breakfast and a nice kitchen where you can make food. Also the staff was very helpful and made an effort for everybody to feel at home. I think the only drawback was that the matresses were a bit too hard ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Very good hostel, great breakfast, superb location. Only double rooms are a little bit to basic. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Amazing breakfast, great atmosphere and a good location for going to the main spots in Lisbon. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Anonymous England
- “ I'd just stayed for one night at the Hostel, but it seemed to be a nice place. As soon as I arrived, I felt home. People are very kind and the hostel is beautiful and clean. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Priscila Brazil
- “ It was the best Hostel!! Everything was perfect. Staffs were kind. Location is easy to find. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The staff is great.. the girl from Sweden the guy from Servia.. and all Joaos were great The only thing that was missing was an ar con in the room. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil