Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel in the beautiful city center. The staff, the breakfast, the created events and the whole atmosphere were very astonishing. We would have liked to stay a few more days (or weeks) =) Thank you. P.S.: The parking house in the basement in the vicinity is great! ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ It was a really good experience! The only negatives I would say is there are a lot of stairs so be wary of bringing heavy luggage, there's no padlock on the lockers and to buy one is around 2-3 euros and it's quite noisy. The room I was in had very thin doors (to the balcony) and one was broken, there's also a machine which cleans the roads really late at night so had a little trouble getting used to the noise. ”
- 05 May 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Thank you for a wonderful stay! The hostel has included breakfast and a nice kitchen where you can make food. Also the staff was very helpful and made an effort for everybody to feel at home. I think the only drawback was that the matresses were a bit too hard ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Very good hostel, great breakfast, superb location. Only double rooms are a little bit to basic. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Amazing breakfast, great atmosphere and a good location for going to the main spots in Lisbon. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Anonymous England
- “ I'd just stayed for one night at the Hostel, but it seemed to be a nice place. As soon as I arrived, I felt home. People are very kind and the hostel is beautiful and clean. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Priscila Brazil