Goodnight Lisbon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely amazing! Staff is incredible! You'd be a total idiot not to stay here! ”
- 19 May 2015 Connor USA
- “ I loved your hostel, it was one of the best ones I've ever stayed in! Keep it up you guys are killing it! ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Seth USA
- “ It's not just an Accomodation! It's not just an hostel. It's something more than a service. It's generousity, friendship, respect for the employee, maximum flexibility, high availability for exchanging information, helps, dinner, commitment, breakfast.... And the location it's wonderful! I don't believe how this hostel influenced positively this trip in Lisbon! I will come back definitely ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Matteo Italy
- “ Goodnight Lisbon Hostel is great! It was very clean and the beds were really comfortable. I loved the Sangria at night and the breakfast in the morning, all for free! The staff was really friendly and helpful. Perfect hostel to stay in while traveling alone. Lots of great people to meet and explore with. ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Heather USA
- “ Wonderfully nice, relaxed atmosphere with eloquent, energetic hosts. Intruiging design and nice clean accommodations - and a big thumbs up for the sangría! ”
- 02 Mar 2015 Erik Sweden
- “ Great place! The rooms and atmosphere were very nice and charming. Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable. Great location, walking distance to basically anything in the city. The staff were awesome, friendly and very helpful. We got a huge amount of tips of places to go and explore. It really helped because we didn't have much time in Lisbon and we needed to get a lot of stuff recorded for a film project. I approve! ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Rickard Sweden