Goodnight Lisbon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good staff, Great location, Fridg for personal food, Clean bed, Simple breakfast, Lounge, dinning rm and DVD rm were good. A 5th floor toilet was not functional for 3 days, Bathrooms were modern and clean although attention should be given to toilet seats being of the proper size and design for the toilet bowl. Also that they are securely fastened to the bowl. Staff was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful -Thanks. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff, very helpful/Ready to support 24/7.Very secure place and tasty soup! ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Anonymous
- “ Seriously, the common areas and the atmosphere were just so so. Breakfast included pancake, but to be honest, except it, there was nothing much to eat: only bread and butter & jam. I saw many people bought their own food, such as ham, cheese, yogurt...etc, for their own breakfast. Kitchen was small and not really well equipped. Many facilities, such as the handles and the locks of the bathroom as well as the toilets, were broken. I don't know why there were so many comments said it was good. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ This hostel is the best hostel I ever saw. The staff is so friendly and wants everytime to help you, also there were every night a event of the hostel like a typical portugues dinner or a calpirinah night so it's never boring ) Also the location is great, the hostel is near the port. Breakfast was included with pancakes :P I would always stay in this hostel again ) ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Don't look anywhere else, you've found the best hostel in Lisbon. The staff is extremely friendly and provide excellent animation. Thanks to the living room, the free sangria, good music, it feels like you've been invited by a friend. I can't recommand enough this place. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Xavier France