Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms were awesome. Very large and had nice beds. Even had a fridge, AC, and a flat screen TV. The only complaint I would have is that there weren't very many toilets on each floor. Also, 2 of the 3 showers had very poor water pressure and were hard to use. The third one was amazing, though so we usually just waited for that one. Breakfast was nothing special, but not bad (bread and dips). Overall, I would highly recommend then because they have great rooms and are at an amazing location. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ very dirty ”
- 03 Apr 2013 Johannes
- “ A previous customer's hair was on the television remote control. The bed is an incline plane. (That means it is not flat for you hebrew speakers out there.) The woman working was a nice woman. She helped me get the tv working. She did a good job. There were two guests sleeping on the floor outside my room. It is nice to help travelers out, but it is unpleasant to have to step over people with a towel on going toward the bathroom. ”
- 23 Jan 2013 גבריאל Israel
- “ Pros: good hostel, situated not far from sea, clean light room room, good breakfast, friendly staff cons: Bad wifi signal, uncontrolled air conditioning, a bit expensive relatively to other hostels ”
- 01 Jan 2013 maxim Russia