Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Might be nice to have lockers for valuables. Overall great experience I will stay there again ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent sweet breakfast, nice terrace for breakfast, friendly staff, close to the sea. There are no cupboards in women dormitory but for example a triple room is equipped better. ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Martina Slovakia
- “ the hostel is nice and in a good location. the room was a bit small but ok, and the breakfast was good. only problem is that there isn't any kind of locker in the room and you can only leave your passport at the reception desk. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ The price is fair and the attention is really good, the information that they gave us about the places to eat was very usefull. ”
- 11 Dec 2013 Victor Manuel Colombia
- “ Great value and wonderful staff - Hagit is the best! I enjoyed my stay at Gordon Inn very much. ”
- 24 Sep 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ The rooms were awesome. Very large and had nice beds. Even had a fridge, AC, and a flat screen TV. The only complaint I would have is that there weren't very many toilets on each floor. Also, 2 of the 3 showers had very poor water pressure and were hard to use. The third one was amazing, though so we usually just waited for that one. Breakfast was nothing special, but not bad (bread and dips). Overall, I would highly recommend then because they have great rooms and are at an amazing location. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA