Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Might be nice to have lockers for valuables. Overall great experience I will stay there again ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Could have been worse... Breakfast could offer some more healthy food (fruit should be available in the mediterrean), dorms are very small, no lockers or any place to put suitcase or bags... All facilities are old and should be renovated ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Dominik Germany
- “ Excellent sweet breakfast, nice terrace for breakfast, friendly staff, close to the sea. There are no cupboards in women dormitory but for example a triple room is equipped better. ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Martina Slovakia
- “ the hostel is nice and in a good location. the room was a bit small but ok, and the breakfast was good. only problem is that there isn't any kind of locker in the room and you can only leave your passport at the reception desk. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ The price is fair and the attention is really good, the information that they gave us about the places to eat was very usefull. ”
- 11 Dec 2013 Victor Manuel Colombia
- “ Great value and wonderful staff - Hagit is the best! I enjoyed my stay at Gordon Inn very much. ”
- 24 Sep 2013 Anonymous Japan