Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Jeff is an amazing host. You should have sometime separate just to talk to him. It was a pleasure staying at Gorge View. I would love to go back any day. ”
Well I hope you come back and it's so easy being amazing we tend to have the most amazing guests. Thank you for the review.
- 23 Nov 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Excellent location, easy walk to the Falls or downtown and easy parking. The atmosphere was mediocre at best. Decoration was sparse, cold and modern and not terribly comfortable. The DVD system didn't work. The bedrooms were also sparsely decorated with uncomfortable mattresses. Locker space was good though, two lockers per bed. The staff was helpful with tourist information, but wasn't all that warm and friendly. Overall: great location, adequate but mediocre and unremarkable acomodations. ”
- 18 Nov 2015 William USA
- “ A very pleasant stay, close as you can get to everything you want to see, I had a great stay. ”
- 07 Nov 2015 PAUL England
- “ We really enjoyed talking with the host! ”
- 28 Oct 2015 Edy USA
- “ I will be recommending to anyone going to Niagara falls. Jeff is so great. He even a taxi ready for me when I arrived. The location is outstanding. I plan to go back ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Glenda USA
- “ Good hostel, the guy at the front desk super kind, and the location is perfect because is very near to every destination in niagara ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Alexander Colombia