Gracia City Hostel Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice staff in a quiet location but way too many people in the room for only 2 small fans. The kitchen seemed dirty and ill equipped. I think they need to do a better job of keeping the fridge cleared. It was jam-packed with items that appeared to have quite a bit of age. Not sure of the design of having 3 small showers in one room and the lack of a lock on the door removes all possibility of privacy. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staffs are willing to help, atmosphere is quite nice. Although the WIFI is not always available, but it won't be a problem if you are just staying a few days, it worth the money. ”
- 12 May 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I had no problems whatsoever with this hostel- it was a very great experience! The staff was very friendly; it was located in an excellent spot easily accessible from the Metro; it was clean; and it had a great environment over all! I definitely will be staying there again should I ever venture back to Barcelona... it definitely made my trip much more enjoyable! ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Lauryn USA