Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved the people I met at the hostel and also the stuff was very very nice and helpful. The location was good.Leaving the luggage was also no problem. But the amount of bathrooms (1) and toilets (1) for 3 big rooms is really not enouth. Depending on the " bathroom rush hour "you'll have to wait for 20min for a quick shower. But worse than the showers were the mattresses. They are so thin you feel eeeverything under you back. For 2 days ok but more than that means going to a doctor back home. ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Rochelle Germany
- “ Fun place, super easy to meet people. The patio is the place to be. In good proximity to many famous landmarks in the city ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Torey USA
- “ The location is in a periferical area where is difficult to find entertainer places, close to the Sagrada Familia Thou ! We went in August in a room of 8 people where was very difficult to breath properly and even if the price is not high is possible to find for the same price places with better facilities and location. There are only 2-3 bathroom for a large number of people which doesn t make the use easy ! The staff wasn' t nasty but still can' t define them super nice ! ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Chiara Italy
- “ We had been traveling for approximately a month and this is defintely the worst hostel I had ever been into. The room temperature was above 30degrees. It was hotter than outside, and no air conditioning!!! We both got very sick! One of us even got a heat strock! We left after 2 nights even though we had paid for three and went for an air conditioned place otherwise my friend would have finished in the hospital. They give us a key when we arrive but noone ever locks the dormitory. ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Kim
- “ Good kitchen and rooftop. VERY hot dorm rooms with 1 tiny fan. Noisy during nights. Location is only close to Sagrada Familia but nothing else in that part of town. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nothing special. Just a place for people to cook/sleep/party together. Very hot and uncomfortable in summer. Could use more fans. Also really noisy place. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA