Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel I stayed in on this trip, and in fact I came back to this hostel at the end of my trip because I liked it so much. Very clean, good facilities, and it's very easy to meet other travellers here. The staff is also nice and helpful. ”
- 04 Sep 2016 Anonymous Israel
- “ This hostel is awesome. I was sad, when I leving it, because you meet so many nice people there and the staff are very nice. The invited alle the guest out in the nightlife, when is was there. The staff nice and helpfull. The location is good, bathroome and kithcen cleane. There is breakfirst included in the price. Wille difenitly stay at that place another time. ”
- 08 Aug 2016 Sune Denmark
- “ Grampa's hostel is THE BEST hostel I've ever stayed at (ended up booking an extra night). It's a block from the Odra river and a 15 minute walk from Rynek. The staff is so friendly and they're all young and chill, pretty much just like the guests here. They plan bar crawls, music nights, etc. The hostel itself is pretty modern and it has a minimalistic-meets-funky kind of look to it. There's free breakfast (toast, jam, cheese, cereal, milk) and free dinners Fri/Sat. The walls are pretty thick. ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ very cozy atmosphere totally revisit!!!! ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Anonymous Greece
- “ Pretty far from most of Wrocław, but not too terrible of a walk. There are no keys to the rooms, you kind of just enter and leave as you wish which is weird but there are plenty of lockers to keep your things secure. ”
- 09 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA