Gram's Place BnB/Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were extremely helpful and the atmosphere was very friendly! The place was cool, clean, and unique. I enjoyed my stay a lot! The only thing that could be better was the location, I needed to return to the hostel before sunset, but public transportation was accessible and convenient. ”
- 04 Jan 2015 Mohan China
- “ breakfast prepare and service is not good ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Tzung-Shiun Taiwan
- “ Positive: It's a really original hostel that is decorated in a way that's pretty cool. Very nice friendly staff. Location is in a residential neighborhood....NO STORES REALLY CLOSE BY...not even a small market. But they do have vending machine in the Hostel...so, not too bad. The beds were 2 small...put right together so that the man across from me were waking each other up with our feet./ They need to at least put sm plywood to separate the beds. ”
- 04 Oct 2014 patrick USA
- “ This is how a hostel should be ! Lots of stories and history in that place, baseball games with Bruce (a true Rays fan !), music, bbq. The place looks "special" at first look but this is how the charm operates... Location could be better but, to be honest, except being on Bayshore there is no real "great" location in Tampa ! And, if you are a basketball player, there is 2 courts right at the door... a baseball court too. Loved this place, it made Tampa a nice city to visit :) ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Mahtieu France
- “ I can't say enough fantastic things about Gram's Place! The staff (Bruce, Christine, and Lewis) were extremely friendly and helpful as well as very knowledgeable about the area. It's only 2 miles from the city center and Ybor. The atmosphere is great and I made plenty of new friends at Gram's while traveling by myself. I'm even planning on bringing my family back this winter for a vacation away from the snow! ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I checked in at 10pm and I had a hard time finding the place. It's in the middle of a ghetto neighborhood. Scary to be driving or walking at night. It's located in a dark area. When I finished checking in and was shown the place and my bunk bed. I felt uncomfortable with the room, the sheets, the toilet, and the locker room. I was shown the kitchen and found few young travelers hanging out in a mosquito infested open area. I left right away and went to check in at a hotel instead which is safer. ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Oliver USA