Gram's Place BnB/Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I can't say enough fantastic things about Gram's Place! The staff (Bruce, Christine, and Lewis) were extremely friendly and helpful as well as very knowledgeable about the area. It's only 2 miles from the city center and Ybor. The atmosphere is great and I made plenty of new friends at Gram's while traveling by myself. I'm even planning on bringing my family back this winter for a vacation away from the snow! ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I checked in at 10pm and I had a hard time finding the place. It's in the middle of a ghetto neighborhood. Scary to be driving or walking at night. It's located in a dark area. When I finished checking in and was shown the place and my bunk bed. I felt uncomfortable with the room, the sheets, the toilet, and the locker room. I was shown the kitchen and found few young travelers hanging out in a mosquito infested open area. I left right away and went to check in at a hotel instead which is safer. ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Oliver USA
- “ Nice place to party with people from across the world. ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff member is very friendly/informative especially public transportation information was my most necessity to be able to get around the town of Tampa it was provided w/o even asking for it. ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice place with very nice people ! ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Very unusual hostel. But the owners are very nice people. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous Germany