Gram's Place BnB/Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very unusual hostel. But the owners are very nice people. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Loved this place - a really cool, friendly, boho vibe! Looks amazing, especially the garden area, & breakfast in particular is excellent value. Very chilled atmosphere with real character to it. ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Anonymous England
- “ good staff clean hostel ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This place has so much character. It has such a cool vibe and the staff and people here are so friendly. I immediately felt at home. Also the live music is a nice bonus! Definately stay here if your in Tampa. ”
- 19 Feb 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ I like this kind of Hostel. It is unique, with atmospheric ambiance. To have a bike or car is useful. Got some good recommendations from the owner for my bike tour to Talahassee. Will stay at Gram's Place again. ”
- 17 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany