Granada Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel with beautiful social areas. Good location in Granada close to all tourist attraction. Cool staff and good activities. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Pascal Germany
- “ Nice staff with patience ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Amazing hostel! I stayed here much longer than I expected. There are many live-in volunteers and employees that really make the place feel like home. There are so many muscians around that the night time is always filled interesting live music. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Granada. The only thing they need to improve is the quality of the wifi, which can be slow or cut out frequently. ”
- 12 Oct 2014 Patrick Canada
- “ Like I said in a previous comment I love this hostel. I just hope they eventually improve the quality of the wifi. ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Patrick Canada