Granada Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel I have ever been too! Staff is super helpful and set up events to help you see the city. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Matthew USA
- “ The first day I arrived I heard the staff chatting about free food. The 2nd my ham and cheese was stolen frim the fridge, the 3rd say I over heard them talking how great the ham and cheese was. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Ryan
- “ Breakfast was great, the people were great. It was overall a super friendly atmosphere. But there were WAY too many people sharing bathrooms - 10 people to one bathroom with shower and toilet? That's not okay. They were always way too full in the mornings. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very clean hostel and in a great location. The staff was very helpful finding things to do and giving out directions. They have an excellent breakfast that you cannot find at most hostels in Spain. ”
- 05 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The Best Hostel ever in my life!! ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea